Monday 17 December 2012

A Week in Instagram

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

1. My adorable niece in her Christmas hat. I think this is her 'excited about Father Christmas coming' face.
2. Christmas decorations from Paperchase
3. Sending parcels to long distance friends.
4. My favourite street in Sheffield - every Christmas the whole street decorate their houses with fairy lights. I love driving up it.
5. I love this years John Lewis advert, so when I saw the snowman in the store I couldn't help but stop and get a picture.
6. I won a bag, t-shirt and tickets to see a documentary at the Showroom called 'Call Me Kuchu'. Thank you to The Showroom Cinema!
7. Trips in to the countryside - fairly soon after this I fell over in the mud and got absolutely covered. Typical!
8. New shoes! c/o New Look
9. My favourite meal - lemon and basil cod with rocket. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment