Friday 4 January 2013

Happy New Year!

 
 
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I enjoyed spending time with my family, and then celebrated New Year with my friends. I have to say I was a very lucky girl this year and Santa brought me some wonderful presents. My new toy is this Singer Confidence 7465 sewing machine. One of my New Years resolutions is to start crafting more regularly, and my sister has really inspired me with her fabulous quilts.
 
 


To christen my new sewing machine I thought it would only be fair to get some new fabric so I bought these from the 'Lark' range by Amy Butler. It is currently reduced to £6.95 a square metre in the John Lewis sale and they have lots of different patterns to choose from. I have been busy cutting out lots of squares for a new quilt, I think it might turn out a little on the bright side.


 


My rather fabulous boyfriend is taking me to the Lake District this weekend. I have never been before but I have heard it is absolutely beautiful so I can't wait. Judging by the weather recently I am sure there will be plenty of rain but it won't dampen my spirits!


 

1 comment: