Friday 21 June 2013

Etsy Customers are the Best!

I think one of my favourite things about selling items on Etsy is hearing back from happy customers, and it's even better to see pictures of items in their new homes. I was really excited when one of my customers, Jen, sent me a picture of her lovely pyrex collection including a lemon daisy print space saver from Minnie Vintage...


Doesn't it look cute? I can't resist pastel colours so these are perfection! I also love the idea of using pyrex mixing bowls as planters and will definitely be stealing this idea for my home. Jen also has an Etsy shop of her own called Thrifting Treasures which is full of lovely pyrex and other vintage collectibles, definitely worth checking out! 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I've got pyrex envy for sure. I really love that daisy print. I'm off to Skipton tomorrow for a mooch round. I hope the charity shops are full of pyrex!!

    ReplyDelete